Realme has finally started rolling out Android Pie Update for Realme 2 Pro. The Realme 1, Realme 2, Realme U1 and Realme C1 are expected to get updated to Android Pie in Last June. The Android Pie update for the Realme 2 Pro also brings ColorOS 6 and the May, 2019 Android security patch.
With Android Pie-based ColorOS 6, the Realme 2 Pro now gets a brand new UI with features like app drawer, new navigation gesture and lock screen magazine, among other things. You can read the full changelog of the update to know all the features of ColorOS 6. In this article we talk about how can you install ColorOS 6 Stable Update in Realme 2 Pro Manually.
Build number: RMX1801EX_11.A.20
. Updated to ColorOS 6 based on Android Pie
· Added notification icons in status bar
· Added lock screen magazine
· Added a new navigation gesture
· Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher
· Added Riding Mode
· Added Live Wallpaper
· Android Security Patch Level: May 5th, 2019
· Updated UI of the notification panel
· Updated UI of AI Board
· Updated default theme
· Added Chroma Boost Mode
· Added HAL3 support (need to switch on in the developer options)
· Added realme Theme Store
· Added realme App Market (certain regions)
· Added realme Game Center (certain regions)
· Added realme Community (certain regions)
How To Upgrade Realme 2 Pro to ColorOS 6
IMPORTANT : To avoid any data loss, please make sure to fully backup your important data before updating.
1. Download the ColorOS 6 Stable Update package for Realme 2 Pro from the download link above.
2. Copy ColorOS 6 ROM package to mobile Internal phone storage or SD Card. (Highly Recommend to use SD Card)
3. Power Off Your Phone.
4. Press and hold the power button + volume down to enter fastboot mode.
5. Tap Volume Down Button 2 times, Now you will see Recovery Mode written on the top of screen. Now Press Power Button.
6. Choose English Language.
7. Select Install from storage device / SD Card >> From phone storage >> RMX1801EX_11_OTA_0200_all_qLlRKPBk9033.ozip and click on OK.
8. Wait system upgrade to reach 100% (about 3 to 5mins), then select Reboot.
9. You have successfully updated!
What To Do If Your Device Stuck on Bootlogo?
1. Power Off Your Phone.
2. Press and hold the power button + volume down to enter fastboot mode.
3. Tap Volume Down Button 2 times, Now you will see Recovery Mode written on the top of screen. Now Press Power Button.
4. Choose English Language.
5. Select Wipe Data >> Enter Lockscreen Password >> Format Data and click on OK.
6. Reboot Your Phone.
Don’t Forget To Share This Article with Your Friends. And Please Subscribe Our Push Notification to Get Notified When We Post A New Amazing Article.
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel.
Thanks for Reading. 🙂