Install TWRP or R2X2 Recovery in Realme 2 Pro
1. Download ADB Tool’s Folder Zip, TWRP or R2X2 Zip File from Download Section
2. Rename TWRP/R2X2 Recovery file to twrp.img or recovery.img
3. Extract ADB Tool’s Folder
4. Place recovery image file in ADB tool’s folder.
Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
5. Enable Developer Option in your phone and Enable USB Debugging.
6. Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
If your device asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
7. Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery FileName.img
Note :- Replace “FileName” with the name of that Recovery Image File.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now Simply Click Volume Down Button Two Times. You will see “Recovery Mode” written on the top. Now press power button.
9. Your device will ask password to decrypt data. Click on Cancel
10. Go to Wipe >> Advance Wipe >> Select Data and Swipe to Wipe
11. Copy Data Decryption Patch to a SD Card or Pendrive. Insert that SD Card or Pendrive in Your Device
12. Flash Data decryption patch and reboot your device.
Don’t Forget To Share This Article with Your Friends. And Please Subscribe Our Push Notification to Get Notified When We Post A New Amazing Article.
You Can Also Subscribe Our YouTube Channel.
Thanks for Reading. 🙂