Xiaomi’s MIUI is popular for showing ads to its users, a move that the brand justifies by speech that it’s necessary to support the development cost of its own apps. Xiaomi’s CEO Mr. Lei Jun has co-incidentally declared that Xiaomi can work towards removing vulgar ads and ads that have an effect on the user experience from MIUI.
- Support for WeChat / QQ call recording.
- Local recycle bin for SMS, Photos, Documents, and other files that gets deleted automatically after 3 days.
- Magnifying glass triggered by shortcut key to help users zoom into a picture or text.
- New Notification box with custom filters and notifications that are not read for 12-hours are added to the notification box storage. It will not be cleared with on-click cleaning. Users can browse and find them and clear later.
- Ultimate Power Saving mode to let users only use SMS and Phone.
- Curriculum viewing and alerting in a calendar for schedule of different events in a day.
Consumers have been asked to vote on the three features that they wish to see prioritized for development and rollout. Do note that these statements have been made in the context of the Chinese ROM of MIUI, and all of these may not come over to the Global ROM or to other regions. It is also not clear if these features will be developed for MIUI 10 or for MIUI 11 — we’re guessing it to be the latter.
Development of MIUI 11 began in January 2019. MIUI promises to bring a “new and unique OS”, with a new set of unified system icons that have been redesigned from the ground up, “ultimate power saving mode” and more. There is currently no timeline on the rollout of MIUI 11 betas, so stay tuned for more information in the future.
Source :- XDA Developers
Don’t Forget To Share This Article with Your Friends. And Please Subscribe Our Push Notification to Get Notified When We Post A New Amazing Article. Thanks for Reading 😊✌️